Wednesday, February 09, 2005

That Kid From The Grudge is Living in My Attic

Yeah, my husband tried to tell me that it's squirrels or something, but it just sounded so... intentional. Scott's answer was to pound on the wall, ostensibly to frighten it away. But I'm just lying there thinking, "Great. Now it knows where we are."

All of this just leads me to the question, "Can a person die from lack of sleep?" Or does it just feel that way?

Just one of those things that makes you think, Oy Fay.


Posted by Hello

3 comments:

LeaDFW said...

No, you won't die from lack of sleep, but you may discover that you've started an underground revolution while living under another identity.

Lisa said...

Psst. The first rule of Fight Club....

QZB said...

Note to the World at Large: Great minds think alike, huh? But you know, there are all these strange people hangin' around my kitchen lately; they SAY they're making soap, but I have a strange feeling they're fomenting revolution.....