Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Some Entertainment I Found to Be.....Well, Entertaining

Fab band for the music lover looking for something a little different, a little less run of the mill --- Rasputina. The hardest rocking cellists (that's right -- cellists) you'll ever find. Beautiful funny goth gals, give them all your money.

Now, I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I just watched The Grudge and it scared my pants off. I'll maybe be able to go to the bathroom alone, like, next month. Maybe.

(In a brief aside, anyone who knows me knows that we actually owned the cat that showed up in the film. You know, the fluffy black one? The ghost cat? The evil one? Only we called him Satan..... No, really his name was Sam. Sam Satan.)

Anyway, one of the most interesting parts of the DVD is a documentary feature about making the movie. Very interesting, and might make it a little more appealing for those of you who are scratching your heads right about now.

And, if you like to make crank calls, this'll give you some ideas. (But don't call me, I know who you are!)

4 comments:

LeaDFW said...

Okay, between "The Grudge", your radioactive dogs, and the scary ghost thing, I'm not sure I'm gonna read you anymore!

LeaDFW said...

Cat: Conservation Status, "secure".

Lisa said...

I know this will surprise you--but I know Rasputina. They are on my Buffy the Vampire Soundtrack with the single Transylvanian Concubine.

QZB said...

Note to the World at Large: These two people are some amazing hipsters who continually try to keep a low profile. Obviously, they are fooling no one.