Thursday, February 03, 2005

People I'm Related To But Take No Credit For

BTW, I am related to two very silly people who also have blogs here --- Spitting on Miss America and The Lone Yankee. Two very funny people, for whose children you just have to worry. : )

Today's update on the wonderful Che finds him busily pulling the stuffing out of the eyes of his toy Chihuahua. (Black humor is the dress code in our house.) If you haven't checked it out yet, a wonderful site is The Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua. It's the church I would start if I was starting my own religion. Go there now!

Some unnerving things I've had to deal with today are:

1) a possible overnight business trip (I only travel when sedated) and

B) my husband's crazed insistence that a squirrel can open a coconut.

He might smoke crack when I'm at work. I'm not certain, but this could be a sign.

PS Was excused from the trip. No one wants to travel with a crazy person.

2 comments:

LeaDFW said...

Check out:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Studio/1515/squirrel.htm

LeaDFW said...

From MexicanFauna.com:

The primary food source of the Mexican Gray Squirrel is fruit, especially papaya, COCONUT, and sargent’s palms.

Well, well . . . But . . . how DO they open them?