Saturday, October 15, 2005

Brutus Was So Excited to Go to The Morris Last Sunday!















He brought along his favourite buckeye for the day, although we warned him that food and beverages are not allowed in the Museum. He didn't think it'd be a problem, as buckeyes are poisonous and therefore inedible.

He didn't like it much when we pointed out that he, too, is a "poisonous nut".

When he was done pouting, we spent a happy afternoon wandering through the galleries. Scott and I particularly liked the Eudora Welty photography exhibit. Brutus really liked the Georgiana paintings and practically had to be dragged away!

Overall, a very good day, and NO CLOWNS!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

you should come back to Ohio and make a living producing pipe cleaner Brutus'.

Copyright infrigement be damned!

QZB said...

I should point out --- for anyone who has been living under a rock, or in Michigan --- that "Brutus" is The Ohio State University's mascot, Brutus Buckeye. This particular iteration is one I made from pipe cleaners, because my life is a little tragic like that.

"If you will not Fear me, I would have you Pity me."