Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My Computer Has Worms!

But my darling husband fixed them for me (fingers crossed, knock wood). Seems the little effer was glomming all my laptop's strength whenever I started the internet, much like Delilah cutting Samson's wavy golden locks. We still have no idea how it got there, but I have been strictly admonished to STOP DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET!

I'm not gonna argue, since I'm not the one who figured out a) what the problem was and 2) how to fix it.

Anyway, with luck I will be able to post a little more consistently from now on, although --- just as with worms of the canine intestinal variety --- one must be ever vigilant, and anticipate occasional re-occurrence. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.....

3 comments:

QZB said...

But I don't use Explorer! I swear!! My computer won't even boot it up for me. I have no idea how I got this worm, but it is insidious. Pray you are not one of the....chosen!

LeaDFW said...

Eeeewwww! I hope you washed your hands after you posted. . .

Lisa said...

Quinn has cooties! Quinn has cooties!!!

Mozilla's where it's at, Babee.

And that reminds me I need to fork over some more money to McAfee for my anti-virus updates.